Ian will be preaching out of Ephesians 4:17-24 this week and he will be spending time on the difference between being and doing. and why we so often get it switch the wrong way. Get your hearts ready to receive and be taught.
Stephen also talks about the following:
- Zac’s Mission and Worship Night: July 23 at 7 pm
- Church cleanup: From now to the end of August we will have cleaned out and donated some of the old stuff that we’ve had sitting in the church for several years. We will be making announcements on Sunday mornings letting everyone know what are in the boxes. If there is anything that you would like to grab out of them, please do. This week’s items are CHOIR/MUSIC BOOKS.
- Church Annual Meeting: August 6 after service
- A Family Reunion: August 13 Jame and Brandi’s church will be joining us for service at our location. They will lead in worship and we will be preaching.
- Church Picnic and Baptisms: August 20 we will meet at Tuscarora State Park for our outdoor baptism service and annual church family picnic. Please contact Dawn Monroe to help with the luncheon.